Thursday, June 25, 2009

Congratulations Cat!

My friend Cat passed her boards and is officially a nurse now! To celebrate she took us out to Leatherby's for ice cream and french fries. I guess it's like when you first kiss someone you take your girlfriends out for ice cream, or when you get engaged you take them out for steak (I actually never knew this, especially not the steak one; so sorry none of my friends got ice cream after I kissed Blake Novosel in the cooler at Wendy's!)

Way to go Cat!! I'm proud of you, and not just for finishing that banana sundae!



2 comments:

Blake said...

The one day I google my name I come along this bolg!!! I will never forget that night Julie!

Love always

Blake J. Novosel

P.S. I still wish we could have gone to that dance... ;)

Just Julie said...

Blake!

What a strange coincidence! It must be kismet.

I can't believe you even remember it, and the dance...how embarrassing!

If you check this again, let me know what's going on with you again!

Julie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com