Thursday, June 18, 2009

Status Update

After the eventful events of earlier in the day, I'm glad to say the rest of it went a little better. I feel pretty good that I've accomplished a few things from my Procrastinator's List--clearing out some boxes and setting some things aside for the D.I., looking for a job and applying for a bunch of things, not spending any money today, working on the scrapbooking of my Europe pictures, and going for a nice evening walk in the neighborhood.

And for the update on my toe--it hurts. And it's still red. And it has a small purplish bruise. And I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing strictly flip-flops for a couple days.


(Sorry, I tend to think that toes are the ugliest part of the human body--next to the armpit--but I really felt like sharing my pain!)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com