Monday, April 20, 2009

Left on a Jet Plane

I'm finally back in New York after two months in Salt Lake. I'm not quite feeling the blogging mojo at the moment--I blame it on the rain that's been going on all day, and the weirdness of being a guest in my old apartment, and sleeping in Rosemary's old room, and the extreme lack of sleep on the red-eye flight and throughout the day--but thought I would at least let you guys know I'm here. I had an HR orientation in the afternoon with Tribeca, took a nap, then went to an FHE birthday extravaganza (there are at least 5 birthdays of ward members in one week, including mine on Friday!), then came home and unpacked. And now I'm ready for bed and some actual, mojo-rejuvenating sleep.

1 comments:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Have a Happy Birthday!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com