Sunday, October 12, 2008

October Weather Perfection..for now

With it snowing in Utah, I thought I would tell everyone how beautiful it's been here in the Big Apple the past couple of days. I would dare say it's even been perfect. I mean, it's the beginning of October and it's so nice outside that I don't even need a jacket or a light sweater. It's just so nice to walk around in the city when the weather is perfect like this. It almost makes me forget how miserable the summer was with the heat and humidity and constant moistness and wetness of my clothes. I want it to be this way forever. But before long it will be cold and miserable. And I'll be longing for summer again. How is it that my memory can be so forgetful and selective? I've probably just jinxed it now by talking about it, so if you all could knock on some wood after reading this, that would be great.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com