Thursday, December 10, 2015

Denton Is the Best

It's fall here in north Texas. I know the calendar says it is December 10, but it certainly doesn't feel like that. It has been perfect, amazing, magnificent fall weather all week long - temps in the 70s, sun shining, no humidity. The other day I had an eye appointment after work. I left my office around 5:15, made the short walk to the office on the Square, made a stop at Rusty Taco on my short walk home, and basked in the gloriousness of it all.

Not just the weather, and the pink sky from the setting sun, but the fact that I walked to all my destinations. I love this little town of mine (it's not really "little", we have 113,000 people....). I love that I live two blocks from work and right off the Square, where I can walk to get tacos, or check out a music act, or experience the latest festival, or people watch, or buy ice cream, or go to an optometrist, or get a good burger, or even get a hot dog at 3 a.m.

It's perfect and I love it.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com