Friday, July 31, 2015

Summer Trip 2015

My trip to Utah and Idaho was pretty fantastic. My days consisted of family, friends, food and not a care in the world.

Pedicures with my mom for her Mother's Day gift. 

 

 Sno-cones with the fam on Pioneer Day (which also included a parade and fireworks).


Family reunion in Idaho with my mom's family.


Visiting with my dear friend Holli, whom I met when I was 16 when I started working at Wendy's.


Time with Lindsay-loo and baby Sydney. 
 

Bowling with the fam bam. 

A visit with Pammy.
Ummm, I didn't take a photo....
Hanging out in downtown SLC.

Dinner with Audrey. 


Family pics and a final meal. 

It was a great time and I'm so glad I have such great family and friends. I'm so glad my trip overlapped with Ivy, Elliett and Mo visiting from Seattle and Josue from California. I try to squeeze in seeing a lot of people, and sometimes it just doesn't work out. Maybe in December I can see more!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com