Sunday, July 12, 2015

35 By 35

I have made a list of things to complete by the time I turn 35, which will be April 24, 2018. This list has 35 things on it (well, it's supposed to; I'm having trouble getting the last ones. I guess I will keep it open in case something changes....). I have made this list because I have a few friends who have made 30 by 30 lists.

You can check out the list here. You'll see that some of them are simple, like "Make jam" or "Kiss in the rain" (perhaps that's not so simple...). Some will require a decent amount of effort, like "Make a t-shirt quilt" or "Make a piece of furniture". Some are general and don't really have a specific item, like "Perform more random acts of kindness." The ones that involve travel will take money, which will require me to plan ahead and save.

Also, I made this list last summer. That's why I put "Attend an NFL game" and "Attend a MLB playoff game", because I had already done those two!

Thing is, though, I'm not naturally a list maker. It's not a part of my personality. What is a part of my personality: procrastinating. Hopefully having the list will help make me less of a procrastinator....

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com