Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ticket Stub Tuesday

I just finished reading The Time Traveler's Wife (which I got at the thrift store for a dollar). This book was crazy popular a few years ago. So popular that it was made into a movie starring Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams. I saw this movie (obviously). This was the summer I moved back to Salt Lake. I had no job and no money, but my sister and I made the trek down to The District to see it.

The movie was fine, but if you read the book you'll get, as usual, a lot more from the story. As I was reading it, I wondered if it would be nice to know your whole life who you were going to marry. It would certainly take the stress and worry out of dating and all that. But also the surprise and fun...and the stress and worry. While I do dislike stress and worry, I really like surprises and would hate to give that up.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com