Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hang It Up

My loft, as you would think, is very open and therefore has a ton of wall space. So much space that I don't know what to do with it. Well, I know to put pictures on them, but that is easier said than done. I actually want to do this with my huge wall. Today I bought a bunch of on-sale frames from Michaels and some spray paint. That's the easy part. Getting the pictures and arranging the frames will be a process, especially for someone as decision-making challenged as myself.

I'm also wanting to make a picture wall on my other wall in my "living room". It is quite difficult picking pictures from the many, many pictures that I have. But I think I'm comfortable with what I've chosen, and now I just need to decide how to hang them. And then hang them.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com