Sunday, August 11, 2013

On the Wall

The pictures have been hung!  

 


 I chose photos both old and new. The three-pictured frame on the left edge has pictures of my family and I at sporting events--the BYU opening football game 2010, and a Bees game last summer--because we like sports, and a photo of Lindsay and me at my going away party before moving to NYC. I have a picture of my grandparents' home in Moroni that is very special to me, and a picture of the barn where my mom grew up in Moreland, ID. I have a sweet map of Idaho that I bought off Etsy. I have pictures of my nieces and nephews, of the temple, of me and my grandma. There's a picture of me and my awesome friend Pam. I have an old photo of my mom when she was around my age (my dad's corollary photo is in the works). All the people and things that are important to me (I also have a ton of other framed photos not on the wall).

Even though my books are put away, my loft doesn't really feel like home until I have something on the wall.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com