Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Bachelor

It's the start of a new year, which means, of course, the return of The Bachelor. I've chronicled my (shameful, guilty pleasure) watching of this show a couple times. But the girls on the show never cease to amaze me. I sometimes feel like I need to apologize for my gender after watching it. Although, The Bachelorette has proven that men can be just as crazy and catty. I find that comforting.

This will not be a rant like my previous post, mainly because the current Bachelor doesn't have all the baggage that Womack had. In fact, girls (and their grandmas) love him. He's apparently "sensitive" and "sincere". Maybe it's because he's a winemaker. Whatever the reason, many of these girls are "in love" with him, or, as one girl said, with the idea of falling in love. I'm currently rooting for the PhD student in epidemiology, mainly because she has an actual career path as opposed to blogger, cocktail waitress, and dental consultant.

So here's to a couple months of rose ceremonies, helicopter rides, girls crying and being catty, and general craziness on this journey of love.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com