Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Baby

School is my baby. Most girls my age are posting about their kids and all the cools things they are doing. Since I don't have any babies or kids, you, dear reader, get a lot of posts about the most important thing in my life right now: school. I can already tell the Spring semesters will kinda suck, just with the way classes fall and such. I'm already way stressed out. I'm already super tired. I already wish I was done.

Moms must feel this way,too, right?? And there IS an endpoint, when the kid starts sleeping through the night, or they can feed themselves, or they go off to kindergarten. Just like that, there IS an endpoint with school as well.

It's just the whole getting there.

2 comments:

pambelina said...

You can do it! Don't forget that your baby is also your boss and sometimes bosses are jerks.

Lisa said...

Oh the joys of school. Sometimes I would definitely take school over kids!!! :) I love reading your blog! Keep it up!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com