Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 11: Make-up Bag

What's in my make-up bag is the question for today. My make-up bag is pretty simple because make-up just doesn't stay on my face. What I can't live without is foundation and mascara. Foundation is pivotal for covering up my acne (which my dermatologist is working on getting rid of) and mascara is equally important and essential to my make-up routine. When I'm putting together my outfit for the day, I can't ever get the full effect until I have on mascara. I think everyone looks better with a little mascara to make their eyes pop. I've been told that I have pretty eyes so I think it behooves me to do all I can to accentuate them.

But really, what does it matter, when at the end of the day it seems like all the foundation is gone and the mascara is creating black circles under my eyes :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com