Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baby Explosion

My friend Tina had a baby about a week ago. My cousin Rachel had a baby yesterday. My cousin Kemp and his wife had a baby this weekend, too. My friend Pam is due any day now. Not to mention all the friends and family that have had babies in the past couple months. Babies everywhere!! It's crazy. I'm excited for all of them, and realize that my poor mom has been stuck at three grandchildren for almost six years now, while all her sisters keep getting more and more. My response to that: you should've had more children, mom, preferably sons.

2 comments:

pambelina said...

In my family we are having 4 boys within 3 months of each other. It really is a baby boom!

jeff said...

Have you seen this? I thought of it instantly when I read your post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6rE0EakhG8

Babies everywhere!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com