Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 10: A Place to Eat

A photo of my favorite place to eat. When I lived in New York, there was this deli on the corner of 137th and Broadway, right by the downtown subway entrance of the 1 train. I could get a hero and a can of pop for four bucks. After a long and stressful day, there was nothing I wanted more. It always hit the spot, and it's one of the things I really miss about New York.

Other places I love to eat at: Jimmy Johns, Chipotle, Hard Rock Cafe, Cafe Rio, Su Casa, any place that has a rockin' hamburger selection.

1 comments:

Amrutha said...

At the venerable eatery Jimmy Johns, you can eat sandwiches that you've never had before. Make sure you are familiar with Jimmy Johns Hours so you can organise your vacation appropriately. Before going, take a look at Jimmy Johns' opening and closing times because being early will benefit you. Learn about the Jimmy John's Holiday List, the location of the closest Jimmy John's, and other information.
jimmy john's hours

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com