Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm Feelin' Lucky

I think I need to return to Vegas, because I am on a lucky streak. First, I got a call from the Utah Jazz last Friday saying I won tickets to the Nov. 17th game for joining the Jazz Green Team. Me and my guest to watch the game from a suite and get to go on court at halftime for photos and introductions. Oh, and we get t-shirts.

Then, today I found out that I won a $25 Walmart gift card for commenting on a blog that I recently discovered (on my cousin's blog). I was hoping for the stand mixer, but free money is good too! Everything on their site makes me want to be a domestic goddess, and I'm thinking of trying the Apple Spiced Donuts this weekend.

I sure like feeling lucky.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE lucky weeks like that! Definitely make the down days worth it!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com