Tuesday, November 16, 2010

British Invasion

Today Prince William and his girlfriend got engaged. For some reason this is fascinating to me and I can't seem to get enough information about it! I watched the video, clicked through all the photos, and read all the articles. I have no idea why but I am completely infatuated with the whole thing, and can't wait for their wedding next year! I feel like a giddy twelve-year old, but seeing people in love always makes me happy (and a bit wistful). I sure hope their marriage is better than his parents', but from my purely outsider point-of-view, they seem really happy and I'm happy for them.

In other good news today, Beatles' songs will now be available on iTunes. Perhaps my luck has something to do with it.....

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com