Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'll Admit It

Yesterday, as I was driving home from work, I left the radio on the station that is already playing Christmas music. The song was Paul McCartney's Simply Having A Wonderful Christmastime. I'm not sure if that's its exact title, but I'm a sucker for this song. I continued to listen to the next two songs, which were both Christmas, and all of a sudden got super excited for the holiday. So yeah, I admit it. I'm looking forward to Christmas and it's only November 11th.

1 comments:

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Hi, Julie! This is Kate from Our Best Bites. I just wanted to let you know that you won one of the $25 Walmart gift cards! Congrats! :) Please send us your address to general (at) ourbestbites (dot) com so we can make sure your prize gets sent your way.

Thanks!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com