Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Pet Peeve

A pet peeve of mine: when people do not use the on-ramp to accelerate. This frustrates me beyond no end, because I hate trying to merge with traffic that is going more than the 65 speed limit when I'm going a measly 50. That's what the on-ramp is for. This is general knowledge, right?

You know what else I hate? Lights that are turned on for no reason. We have this conference room at work called the War Room, for no reason I've yet to be able to find out, that every time I walk by I have to turn the light off. Why are we wasting electricity and energy on a room that no one's in?

While I'm on this kick, I also dislike when people think they are the exception to the Express 20 Item lane at the grocery store, when guys wear skinny jeans, when people pull out in front of you when there are no cars behind you, when George Lucas tries to fleece more money out of his fans, people who talk during movies (either at home or in the theater), and those who buy vowels in Wheel of Fortune when it's so obvious what the phrase/word is.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com