Sunday, September 19, 2010

Flat Tire

Yesterday, as Ivy, Elliett, Moses and I hopped in my car to get an ice cream cone, I heard a weird floppity sound as I pulled away. When I stopped to check what was causing it, my suspicions were correct: a flat tire. As we piled out, the kids were more than a little disappointed, and even offered numerous suggestions to get it fixed. Alas, though, a simple bike pump, despite how earnestly they wanted it to work, would not suffice.

Thankfully I have a jack and spare tire in my trunk. Although what good is the jack if the spare tire cannot be loosed free of its screw. And this being a Saturday night at 8:00, no tire places were open. So once again I had to call my brother to come pick me up, all the way out in West Valley.

I love my car, but it sure has been quite the issue for me lately. What's that saying, about it being crazy just before the calm? Or is the other way around?

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww that sucks!! I'm sorry! What a disappointment!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com