Friday, September 24, 2010

One Year

Today was my year anniversary at Myriad Genetics. It's amazing how fast the time flies. It was originally just a one-month temp assignment. I was hoping it would turn into more, and after six long months of hearing that they could/could not offer me a permanent position, I was finally offered a place at the company. I'm so grateful for this job, and how it's allowed me to support myself, buy groceries, buy a car, go to San Francisco, pay tuition, go to movies, and all that other stuff a girl needs to do.

A year go, I literally had nothing: no home, no car, no job, no money. I truly felt at the end of my rope. Now I have a home, a car, a job, sufficient money, and, finally, security. It feels good.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Hooray for security!!! It's amazing how much life can change in 1 year!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com