Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Movies

With the autumnal equinox this past Thursday, we can officially be done with Summer. While I'm a little sad to see it go, I'm excited for not only the changing leaves of Fall but the movies that also change. This was a dreadful Summer for movies, and now all those big-budget blockbusters (or not) change into meaty dramas eyeing for Oscar gold.

Last week I saw The Town, and it was awesome. Yesterday I saw Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, and even though a little talky at times, was also pretty good (especially with my small crush on Shia Labeouf). The previews in front of each movie were for movies that I'm actually excited about: Hereafter, The Company Men, Life as We Know It, Love and Other Drugs. Excitement is good, and it was sadly something that was lacking this Summer.

So I say Bring it on Fall movies.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com