Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Self Changes

Tonight I had some moments of self-reflection. I don't normally do this. Probably because I don't like even talking about myself, let alone thinking about myself and my flaws and insecurities and issues and annoyances. Because thinking about them means I should recognize them and do something about them. This is most definitely not my strong suit.

But tonight....well....I feel like I should do something about them. I won't get too personal and spill all my thoughts right here on my blog, but suffice it to say that I need to make a lot of changes. This obviously won't happen overnight (but man, wouldn't it be nice if I woke up a completely changed person?! And the changes stuck?!!!) These have been going on for way too long, and if I truly want to be happy and the best me I can be, then I should get started on them.

Hopefully by the time I wake up in the morning, the desire won't have been left in my dreams.

2 comments:

Rachel Smith Photography said...

You can do it Julie! Let me know if you need a coach or someone to report to. Or if you want me to make you a nice little chart you can mark things off with stickers or send you a pack of sticky notes to put up everywhere... I know all about trying to change habits. :) I'm on your side! Can I get a whoop whoop! Love you!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

Just a thought...I have days like this too and it is so motivating, and even if it's just one thing at a time, I've noticed a big difference for me. I adore you and I'm sure everything will get better.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com