Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What's Been Goin' On

This is what's been goin' on:
--my laptop got a virus (so I think)
--summer semester started
--my 3-week Public Speaking course is both good for the procrastinator in me and bad; also, my teacher and I do not see eye-to-eye when it comes to outlines
--my Intro to Statistics class starts in a couple weeks and I'm pretty much dreading it
--I had a Michael Scott-esque run in with a George Foreman grill and have a neat scar on my hand
--experienced snow in May
--said snow meant I wore my winter coat, which led me to find the car key I thought I had lost at the Energy Solutions Arena in the pocket
--LOST ended. It was awesome. My feelings for the finale go back and forth from day to day, but when it was over Sunday night I felt a big sense of loss. Read this dude's take on the series as a whole to get my exact feelings about LOST, and a great pic of Daniel Faraday.
--I will forever be in love with Daniel Faraday, because when he gets sent to an island he wears a tie. And he totally rocks the beard.
--just learned that to take the GRE costs $160!! Whoa!
--also just realized that I really need to start studying for the GRE
--wondering if I should make the next move

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com