Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oscar Recap

My roommates and I had a party tonight. It was lots of fun and I'm glad we did it. And even though I was way tired after everybody left, I seem to have somehow cought my second wind. I've decided to make the best use of my time and update my forgotten-about blog (because honestly, homework can wait til tomorrow!) What I really want to post about is my trip to San Francisco with my sister this week, but because of a camera switcheroo I don't have my pictures yet, and what good is a post about a vacation without pictures?!

So instead I will blog about the Oscars, which happened two weeks ago! This was my favorite dress:

Who would've thought? Normally Cameron Diaz has atrocious taste in formal wear, but this time I nearly salivated over her dress. Stunning.

I also loved Neil Patrick Harris with his opening song/dance number (and really wish he would've hosted the whole thing instead of the surprisingly not funny duo of Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin). And even though there were no surprise or even hotly contested wins this year, I was very glad that Sandra Bullock won (she will forever be Lucy Eleanor Moderatz to me) and Kathryn Bigelow became the first woman to win for Best Director (even though I didn't care much for her movie).

And with that, I'm finally getting tired and will put this rambling post and myself to bed.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com