Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lost Ring

I lost my favorite ring. I was taking it off when I dropped it into my laundry basket full of clothes. I dumped out the clothes. No ring. I searched each piece of clothing. No ring. I searched under my bed. No ring. I searched anywhere and everywhere in the vicinity of my laundry basket. No ring. Five weeks later, and I'm still upset that I lost the ring. I don't remember where I even got it, but I've had it since high school and it's been with me everywhere: (check out my right hand, the ring's there in every pic)


Unfortunately I don't have any pictures older than two years (when I got my digital camera) but this ring survived working at Wendy's (in highschool) and Walmart (in college), I took this ring to Europe and New York, and I lose it in my very own bedroom in my laundry basket!!! I don't know where it is, but, ring who was oh-so-perfect for me--not flashy but simple and understated--I mourn your loss.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com