Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chicago


Last night I got to see my sixth Broadway musical since moving to the city. Stefanie got free tickets from her work; she couldn't go because of a class, and since she knew how much I've been wanting to see it she gave her ticket to me! I went with her cousin who's in town for some auditions.


Some elements I found better suited for the medium of film, but it was still a great, razzle-dazzle of a good time! Did you know that Tom Wopat, from The Dukes of Hazard (I don't know if he was Bo or Luke--I am not a fan of the show) plays Billy Flynn?! And he's good. And man, can those actors sing, dance, strut their stuff, and wear the tiniest little outfits! Kudos to them for doing something I can clearly not do.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com