Thursday, September 1, 2016

Nine Years Post the City

Once again the calendar says September 1, which is the day I arrived in New York City nine years ago. Because I am sentimental and extremely nostalgic, I always note this day and think about the adventure that was arriving in New York City. I started my blog in New York, and I've surprisingly kept it up pretty well since then. Check out the previous years' posts on New York Anniversary Day if you're super interested in the emotional state of past Julies.

2009 - Two years after arriving and my first back in SLC
2011 - Four years after leaving, my first year of grad school
2012 - Five years, and my last semester of grad school
2013 - Six years later and living in Topeka
2015 - Eight years after leaving and living in Denton





0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com