Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Eight Years Post The City

It's September 1st. It was this day in 2007 that I crossed the George Washington Bridge into New York City and made it my home. It's hard to believe it's been eight years since that day. A lot has happened since then.

When I decided to move to NYC I knew it was the right decision. I just knew. And that decision has had lasting affects in my life. I wouldn't be in Denton right now if I had not moved to NYC.

To mark this day I ordered pizza and a NY cheesecake and am having it delivered to me. I never did that when I lived in NYC, but it's something that seems very New Yorky. Plus I'm starving.

Thanks New York, for being awesome. Someday I'll make it back (likely not to live, but a vacation would be nice).


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com