Saturday, August 29, 2015

North Texas State Fair

Tonight was the last night of the North Texas State Fair, whose home is in Denton. I didn't want to miss out on fair food, since it comes around so infrequently. So I hopped on my bike and rode on out.

The fair was packed. People everywhere. It's the last night, but also The Charlie Daniels Band is playing.

I was not all that impressed with this fair. I really just went for the food, but there were no Tiger Ear Scones!!! No scones whatsoever! Funnel cake is not a scone. I ended up getting a jumbo corndog, cheese fries, and a deep fried Snickers. Definitely not as good as the Utah State Fair. And not as good as my teenage memories of the Southeastern Idaho (Blackfoot) Fair.

So then I just took photos of all the cool lights.










0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com