Friday, October 4, 2013

Old Foto Friday

I cam across this photo when I was at my grandparents' home after my grandma's funeral in July. We must've decided to get a picture of all the girls on the porch. In the back row is my mom, my cousin Marilyn and my cousin Phaedra. The middle row is my Aunt Kaye, my cousin Allison, my cousin Kristine and my Aunt Virginia. Emily and I are in the front. Note that Emily is smiling and happy! I remember wearing this dress to my pre-school graduation (I loved it), so this is sometime in '88 I'm guessing. I'm really loving all our outfits.


We are on the porch of my grandma and grandpa's home in Moroni, UT. The porch looked out on Main Street, and we'd always end up there on cool nights watching the world go by.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com