Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ticket Stub Tuesday

I always like to see a movie on or around my birthday (I love when I have a Friday birthday and all the movie trailers and posters have my birthdate listed). This is my ticket stub from 10 Things I Hate About You, dated April 20, 1999, which means it was more than likely my birthday movie that year. However, with some investigation, it turns out that that date was a Tuesday night and my birthday fell on a Saturday.




At any rate, I probably saw this movie with friends, as I was a sophomore in high school and I remember my friend Kim absolutely loving this movie. Heath Ledger has never been my type, but I must admit that I, along with everyone else, thought his singing scene in the movie was pretty swoon-worthy. It's actually aged quite well, and is pretty notable now for having the Joker and Robin in the cast!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com