Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ticket Stub Tuesday

I keep all my movie ticket stubs. I have since I can remember going to the movies regularly, which started around '96 when I lived in Pocatello. For a long time I've wanted to do something with these, like create a huge collage or something to put on my wall. Until I get around to that, I am going to start Ticket Stub Tuesday on my blog.

My ticket stubs from the Special Edition releases of Star Wars. Until this point, I had only ever seen the trilogy on tv. I was beyond excited for these re-releases because I was finally going to see these most awesome movies on the BIG SCREEN! They were released in the Spring of '97, and while I am not a fan of the Special Edition Star Wars, I won't ever forget the experience.


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com