Sunday, August 29, 2010

Stuff My Brother Tells Me

So my car had a heart attack on Friday. My brother came over Saturday morning to check it out, and after a bit of time, it was discovered that Afton (that's my car) needs a new timing belt. Instead of lamenting that fact and wallowing in it (which I might blog about later) let me fill you in on the advice my brother gave me as we drove around.
--do not over-think guys
--guys do not use special codes or hidden messages; don't try to find them
--guys are not like your girlfriends, so don't expect the same things from them
--sometimes you've got to be a little aggressive and straight up

I share this with you, in case some of you don't have a brother and are in need of a male's perspective. Everything he told me is almost the exact opposite of what my female friends tell me. Strange.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL! Awesome! I so agree!! Even after being married to a guy for 6 years, I still have to be reminded of this stuff every now and then. It's all true!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com