Friday, August 13, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Earlier this week I was driving in my car with my nieces, Ivy riding shotgun and Elliett in the back. Since my AC doesn't work, I told them they could roll their windows down to cool off. Since my car is old, there are no "child-safe" windows and they go all the way down, which they of course took full advantage of. As we drove down Redwood Rd, they laughed and squealed with so much delight at the wind blowing in their faces. They rode just like dogs--their heads out the window and tongues sticking out. I usually think of it as such a burden that I must roll down my windows to stay somewhat cool while traveling, but to them, man, it was just so cool.

1 comments:

pambelina said...

Just one more reason they love their Aunt Julie!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com