Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another Semester Underway

Today was first day of classes for Fall Semester. I only have three classes this semester, but with Grad School beckoning in the near future I was already planning on dropping one of them because it really wasn't needed. And tonight I learned that I can drop one other class AND that I'm just one class away from getting a Certificate in GIS!! Seriously, this made me super happy.

The euphoria, though, was quickly replaced by my remembering that my laptop has really gone kaput (not a virus this time, but my hard drive all of a sudden not being "bootable" when I turn my laptop on; yeah, that's not good). And I need that laptop to get schoolwork done this semester (and to post to my blog and Facebook and check my bank account and check out movie times and watch hulu.com and pretty much everything). So I'm feeling the stress of my pocketbook pinching as I try to figure out how to buy a new one on top of paying tuition.

Guess it's a good thing I dropped that class and my tuition bill is lower.

(P.S. Since the laptop is currently out of commission, and work doesn't allow me to actually post to my blog, my blog posts will be very few and far between for the next week or so. Try to hide your sadness at not knowing all the goings on in my world for a little while. We can make it through together.)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

that sucks about your laptop! I'm so sorry! Good luck in your classes!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com