Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy 60th Dad!

On June 22nd my dad hit a milestone birthday--60! On Saturday my brother, sister, grandkids, Jojo and I headed up to Brigham City to celebrate the day of his birth sixty years ago.

Since it was such an important event, we had shish kebabs, cake and ice cream, bubbles at the lake, a trip to the poppies, smores, and fireworks. Oh, and presents. I might've mentioned in my post last year about my dad's birthday that he is extremely hard to buy for. Thankfully, though, the Jazz got a "new" logo and we were able to get him a new hat with the "new" logo. He also got some socks and a new shirt. I gave him a picture book with memories of some of his old Young Men that he used to work with up in Idaho. I think he liked it, and it was nice to read the incredible things they had to say about him.

A few photos from the night:


Happy Birthday Dad! Looking forward to you Father's Day present--a BYU football game!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com