Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Deliveries That Make Me Smile

Today, after returning to my desk after a fire-drill, I noticed I had a new message on my phone. I eagerly pushed the button to open it, and was rewarded with a picture of my old New York friends/roommates, Marky Mark and Maria, and their new baby girl!!! She's adorable and I know they'll be amazing parents. I had a smile on my face and couldn't stop checking the picture on my phone throughout the day.

When I got home from work for a quick pit-stop before heading to class, I had a package waiting for me by my door. My cousin and his lovely wife sent me LOST Season 2 for no reason than just because!! It was so unexpected and thoughtful that I couldn't help but smile all the way to class and think of their genuine kindness.

Two awesome deliveries in one day.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com