Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Don't Interrupt my Running

Tonight, because I've officially registered for the Deseret Morning News July 24th 10k, I went for a run. I have three and a half weeks before the big day and really need to get into a running mode. As I was in the zone, listening to my music and concentrating on the road in front of me, a car slowly pulled up beside me and asked if I lived in the area. Not wanting to break my stride, I kept running as I took out my ear bud and said yes. He then asked if I knew where a street was, I said no, all while I kept running along. He looked annoyed that I didn't know, then drove away without even saying Thanks! Excuse me, but I'm sorta running here, I don't really feel like having a street/what direction is it conversation with you.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Some people are so rude! You should have just turned around and ran the opposite direction... he couldn't have turned around and followed you!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com