Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday Night Music

The night is getting late, and I should be going to bed. I have to get up early to catch a train to catch a plane. I'm heading to the Pacific Northwest to visit my fabulous friend Kate, along with my other fabulous friends Janae and Jessica who are still in Kansas. We are going to have a most excellent extended weekend.

But first I need to go to sleep. Tonight, though, is Wednesday. And every Wednesday night Harvest House has a "house" band that plays. Every. Wednesday. Night. It's loud enough that I can hear the music perfectly even with my windows closed.

I have sort of gotten used to this. I know that every Wednesday night I will have to attempt to fall asleep to the sound of jazz music. This is actually one of the reasons I decided to buy a home. While I love being downtown and close to work and tacos and ice cream, I also really want a place where I don't have to listen to music all the time.

So eventually I will fall asleep, and get a few hours before I have to be up to walk to the train station.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com