Tuesday, April 24, 2012

29 Years

Today is birthday!! Yay! I love birthdays. I know people get excited for their 30th birthdays as it's such a milestone. But I'm impatient. So I'm celebrating the start of my 30th year, so I can already be awesome and ready when I hit 30 next year.

To start the 30th Year I went for a run this morning.

I then cut up a bunch of fruit, made granola, went to a doctor appointment, pretended to do some homework, got a haircut, had lunch with my sister at B&D, went to Law class, had study group for Law final on Friday, finished up some printing for Workshop class and now I'm sitting home. It was a nice day.

I'm hoping to chronicle some goals for The 30th Year throughout the year.  Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Andrew and Gina said...

Happy day of birth!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like your 30th year got off to a good start!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com