Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 7: Perfect Wedding

Well, I guess most girls think about their wedding day long before it happens. And I'm not going to pretend I'm any different. So while I have thought about it, I have not thought about the specifics. It's more of a feeling I expect to have, being surrounded by my family, extended family, friends, and my new family, extended family and friends. Of being with a person that I love and feeling supreme happiness. I want to feel like the luckiest, prettiest, happiest person on Earth at that moment. Because life is hard, even when you're married, and I want that one day to not have any worries or concerns, but just to be enjoyed and celebrated.

And I guess I have thought about a few of the specifics. I'd like to have my reception either outside in a lovely park (like the Gallivan Plaza in downtown Salt Lake) or at the Union Pacific Depot downtown. I'd like to have a live band and a really rocking reception, where people dance the night away and really feel like it's fun!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com