Monday, July 12, 2010

Funny Things My Nieces Say

One night, as I was walking with my mom and niece Elliett downtown to a Jazz game, I commented while passing the Union Pacific Depot that I wanted my wedding reception to be there. Elliett looked up at me as I held her hand and asked the all-important question, "Do you have a boyfriend?" I told her no, no boyfriend. Her reply, "Well shouldn't you have one before you get married?"

Last week, as I was combing Ivy's hair as she sat and colored at my mom's house, I asked her if she thought I'd have kids of my own whose hair I could comb one day. She said yes. I asked her if Emily would have kids of her own one day, too. She promptly replied No. Sorry Em.

Kids. They just know so much.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very good news for me as my niece thinks I will marry Kyle Korver (even if he is moving to Chicago).

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com