Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tangled With Kids

Saturday afternoon I took my nieces and nephew to see Tangled. Since this was my third time seeing it, I decided to mix it up and see it in 3D (even though I generally hate 3D). I thought the kids would like it, and I must admit that there's a certain scene in the movie that I thought would look pretty awesome in 3D. I was not disappointed.

It was fun to see the movie with kids and how excited they got about the 3D images! There were numerous times when they put their hands out and tried to touch the images! I think Ivy started crying at the emotional scene at the end when you think someone has died. She and Elliett were enthralled by the love story, little Mo liked the action and Flynn (so possibly Disney was right), and we all liked the humor (which isn't over-the-top for-kids-only that makes you roll your eyes).

And Ivy, just like me, wanted her picture taken with some upcoming releases that she's excited about.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com