Monday, December 6, 2010

I Miss the Sun

It seems we're in the dead of winter right now, and as I drove home tonight, at 5:15 and in the dark, I thought about how much I miss the sun. It's barely rising when I get to work, and all day as I'm stuck inside behind cubicle walls I miss it. When I go on my lunch break I stare out the big windows in the breakroom, wishing it were warm enough for me to sit outside. When it's finally time to go home, the sun is already set. Some nights I get the last inkling of a nice sunset over the mountains. But tonight, nothing but darkness.

1 comments:

pambelina said...

Now you know what it's like to live in Pittsburgh, only imagine NOT being able to see the sun at your lunch break.

Super-depressing, but luckily I had a tiny baby Dutchie to keep me happy.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com