Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

So Christmas was two days ago, and my last blog post was like a week ago. Why haven't I been blogging? I'll tell ya about that later. For now, let me tell you about my Christmas.

Christmas Eve we made snowflakes and decorated the wall.



Christmas morning was spent opening all of these presents:
Before

After
And most of Christmas day was spent eating, taking naps, and giving ourselves carpal tunnel playing Guitar Hero (which the kids got from Santa, or dad. I'm not sure, but in the end it's all the same :))
Ivy got the Rapunzel hair wig and wore it all day.

The best moment had to be when Ivy opened her present of a calendar of Robert Pattinson. Now that it was true joy and happiness looks like.

Christmas truly is a lot more fun with kids. They were so excited they couldn't sleep, but Mo knew that the faster he fell asleep the faster Santa would come. Too bad they woke up at five and Emily and Jojo and her kids weren't coming over until 6:30. They somehow made it through the two hours of waiting (Jojo was late) and we opened presents. It was pretty awesome. Hope all of yours was, too.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com