Thursday, January 28, 2010

Why I Haven't Been Blogging

Two reasons:
1. I'm taking five classes and working full-time. So when I get done with eight hours of work, I go to school for three or four hours. When I get home, which is late since I don't have a car and thence have to take a bus, a train, and another bus (none of which run on my schedule), I don't have much time and am pretty tired.
2. Lost. My newest obsession. The little time that I have left before having to hit the sack at night goes to watching Season 4 and 5 before Season 6 premieres on Tuesday. Go ahead and watch just one episode--I dare you to not get immediately hooked.

So there you have it. I guess I'm also doing homework, but that is mostly saved for the weekend, when I have actual free time. I should actually be doing some reading right now before class, but I felt like my blog was being neglected and I didn't want to be a neglectful host. Because really, I love my blog. I will be showing it some more love this weekend, although I do have a lot of homework and ten more episodes of Lost....

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com