Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Rachel!

My cousin Rachel turns 27 today! We spent a year together at Snow College, where we had tons of fun playing games, running, walking to Walmart, clay pigeon shooting, avoiding marriage, commiserating about pimples, visiting Grandma, watching (and recording) Buffy, studying for tests, and playing pranks. Now she's a wife and mother and still totally awesome.

Happy Birthday Rach!
(I wish I had a scanner so I could post some old-school pics of us at Snow...)

2 comments:

Karen said...

YAY! Love her!

Rachel Smith Photography said...

Oh my gosh! I'm glad you don't have a scanner! I don't look at blogs very often but I'm glad I spotted this today. You are the best Julie! I love you and so miss those good 'ol days at Snow. I have quite a few things I could add to your list!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com