Friday, September 18, 2009

It Was the Worst of Times....

There hasn't been much going on lately so there's been nothing much to write about. But tonight, as it gets later and I still don't feel tired, I really felt like blogging. I could give you a rambling diatribe on how much I have come to hate driving and the people who think it is their right to go through a turn light even though it's red, or about getting caught in the rain with no wellies, umbrella, or person to kiss, or I could even tell you about my excitement for the new seasons of The Office (which premiered tonight) and How I Met Your Mother (which premieres Monday). But I think what's most important is that, for the first time in about a month, I actually feel hopeful and that things are getting on track.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com