Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Train is Finally Moving

Remember a little bit ago when I hinted about adventures forthcoming? Would you like to know what one of them is now? Drumroll please.... I'm starting up school again!! For anyone not familiar, I got my undergraduate degree in Film Studies and moved out to New York City to claim my fame and fortune. I decided that my fame and fortune lied in a different path and chose to come back home to capture it (not because I was broke and didn't have a job, as my mom told everyone at our family reunion; but that's sadly my predicament now).

So on August 24th I'll start classes that will go toward a Masters Degree in Urban Planning. I'm not officially a grad student yet, but once I take the GRE and pass it I can apply for the graduate program in Spring. Wow. I'm a little bit daunted about taking graduate level classes in something I have no background in, but hopefully I'll be able to get my school juices flowing again and really excel. I've known what my path should be for so long and it feels good to finally be moving down that path. So step aside everyone, this train is rolling out of the station!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com